Minimize the risk of liability by relying on IC compliance experts.
Penalties associated with independent contractor misclassification can result in costly consequences. Businesses must be vigilant in evaluating and applying the correct criteria for 1099 status. As the landscape of IC compliance evolves, we help guide organizations to identify and correct potential pitfalls before they become problematic.
Our documented process ensures peace of mind
We have the capability and expertise to manage all aspects of IC compliance on an ongoing or per-engagement basis. We utilize a meticulous evaluation process to perform a 1099 compliance audit that exposes potential liabilities. We then work by your side to execute lasting solutions that protect your organization from further risk.
- Vendor compliance audits
- Co-employment and 1099 classification audits
- IC compliance liability reduction strategies
- Ensuring vendor compliance with state labor laws
- Sub-contractor vetting
- Employer of Record (EOR) services
- Agent of Record (AOR) Services
- Physical security & management of issued assets (ex. computers, fobs, badges, phones, etc.)
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) solutions
- Payroll services
Why trust your IC compliance to Zempleo?
Lower your risk of misclassification penalties and minimize HR overhead by taking a proactive approach to IC Compliance.
Lighten your administrative burden by letting Zempleo develop and manage your ongoing compliance operations and strategy.
Ask questions and receive guidance from a single point of contact with extensive experience in labor law.